Monday, February 10, 2014

Shimmery Pale Blue Eye Look

And here I am again! Really banging these out, yamean? Now for the previous looks, I don't know what I used for the products. I mean, I probably have it written down somewhere, and if someone out there really wants to know what I used, I can find out for you. For this look however, I know for a fact that the shimmery blue color is from Bare Minerals and it's called April. It was part of a limited edition kit from like two years ago, so you'll probably have trouble finding it if you really like it. But anyway, here's the look.




There is the look! I like this look, the blue is super pretty and surprisingly wearable. See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)