Monday, February 10, 2014

Matte Purple and Beige Eye Look

Hey hey, guess who's lame and has two thumbs?! *Points to self* THIS GUY! In other words, I have been absent for a while. This keeps happening to me. I don't know what to say. Well, not to make excuses, but part of it was probably because I didn't have a computer for a while, so that's a thing. The other part of me gets really tired to blogging, because that means having to edit pictures which takes up a lot of time so while I do enjoy writing this blog, a tiny bit of me is a jerk and gets bored. So please, forgive me. This being said, I will most likely start posting more makeup looks rather than nail looks. Ever since starting work at Sephora, a huge resurgence of love for makeup has come over me and I have been playing with makeup more and going all out with makeup again. This is probably also due to the fact that I have become one of those people glued to the computer screen watching video after video on YouTube of my favorite makeup gurus, while secretly harboring a desire to set up a camera and start making my own videos. Maybe in due time. But first, here's a matte purple eyeshadow look for you to check out. :)




Again, sorry for being a jerk, but hopefully I can keep this up! Send me good vibes, and I'll keep sending out makeup looks! Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)