Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Birthstone Series: March Aquamarine - Eyes!

Hey gang, sorry this has been kind of delayed, I've been pretty preoccupied recently. For one, I'm waiting to hear if I'm going to be hired somewhere. I won't reveal the place yet until it's completely confirmed. So far, it's almost been two weeks since my interview, and while I have called to follow up numerous times, I can't help but feel like I'm getting played or something. I have a friend working at this location and everything I hear from her is good news but the managers just haven't gotten back to me yet with the official news! So needless to say I'm a bit antsy. I keep waking up super early anticipating a call from them, to no avail. The last time I called was on Monday and the boyfriend told me just to wait it out a few days... Ugh!! Well, wish me luck anyway! I'll discuss the other thing in the next post, I need to get a move on!

Okay, aquamarine eyes! Lovely color and I love this look.




Products used:
Lid - BE Cruisin' Teddi; Crease - CSU (Coastal Scents Ultimate Palette) Calypso; Highlight - BE 500 Thread Count; Liner - BE Midnight Sky.
Cheeks - BE The One; Lips - VS Melonrageous.

This was very bright, I love bright blue on my eyes! It really stands out! What do you think?

By the way, famous March birthdays! Ke$ha (1st), Rachel Weisz (7th, swoon!), Thora Birch (11th, another swoon!), Jerry Lewis (16th), Gary Oldman (21st, more swoon!), Lady Gaga (28th) and Ewan McGregor (31st, major swoon and the same birthday as my grandma!).

Stay tuned and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. You are super cute! Love your style. I agree, this is stunning on your eyes, but your eyes would be stunning in any given way.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)