Friday, January 11, 2013

A-Z Untrieds: L: Lake Placid on Acid (Original) by Lacquistry

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy gang!!! You would probably never know it because I will write with proper grammar and spelling at all times no matter what, but I am drunk right now!!! YEAH! Why, you may ask? Because it's Friday night and because I just finished watching Michael Jackson's DVD from his Dangerous Tour, and my friends and I thought it would be fun to play a drinking game while watching it! So now I'm kinda drunk :) And here's a post about nails! Yay!

I bought Lacquistry's Lake Acid on Placid a million years ago. Jenna (Lacquistry's awesome creator) felt this polish was not up to her standards because of bleeding polish so she promptly sent me a replacement containing non-bleeding glitters! What a sweetie, right?! I personally do not care either way if the glitters bleed because the polish is awesome through and through but I love both versions for different reasons. Now I'm showing the original Lake Placid on Acid. The base for this polish which I unfortunately do not have pictures of was Maybelline Be Scene in Green. Sorry bout that! But BEHOLD!

There is so much glitter your mind cannot comprehend it.
Sunlight
Sunlight
Sunlight
Shade
Blurry
Macro

Before I removed this, I added Zoya's Rina on top for more sparkle!! Yaaaay it looks amaaaaazzzzzzzing.
Sunlight
Sunlight

Well!!! I hope you all enjoyed that!! Yes, this will be a short one since I am drunk and need to watch more music videos!! :)

Thanks so much for visiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)