Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A-Z Untrieds: K: Kendall on the Katwalk by NOPI

Hi gang! I'm distracted again tonight because I'm making brownies and I fucked up royally but hopefully I salvaged them and also because I'm writing!! I mean, not on my blog, like, a novel, I'm writing that. Great sentence! Good news too! I have an interview next week! Hooray hopefully I get hired, I need a job badly!

Here's K in the A-Z Untrieds: Kendall on the Katwalk! I really, really HATE that brands will do the slight alliteration thing to be cute or whatever, it's not cute, it looks stupid and I hate it. If the word actually did start with a K then that would be fine, but changing the C to a K is a bad idea in my book. Not only are you spelling the word wrong you're trying to be cute about it and it's not cute!!! Okay, </rant>.

Okay, they did the stupid alliteration by changing the spelling of a word. I hate them for that. But this polish is flippin amazing so I guess it's okay. A majority of this is blue, of course, with lovely hints of green and purple. I know a lot of chicks who would love this color combo.
Sunlight

A bit closer...
Sunlight
 Okay, so that's a pretty rad polish! But, let's face it, I love glitter and even if this were named "Anal Bum Covers" I'd still love it... wait, actually if it were named "Anal Bum Covers" it would be the BEST POLISH EVER!!! I hope I am not the only one to get this joke.

Have a good night and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)