Friday, December 28, 2012

KB Shimmer All Decked Out

Hey again! So, you know the drill... I'm sorry for being away for so long again. The thing is, I get kinda depressed time and again, and honestly you're the only person I tell dear blog! The boyfriend doesn't even know how sad and useless I feel sometimes. Mehhhh.... so I guess I should be more faithful to you, dear blog, since you are always here to distract me. One reason I'm depressed and a good reason why I haven't been blogging is because I'm still jobless and I don't have monies so A) I feel useless and B) I don't have monies to buy pretty nail polish. I know, I know... #firstworldproblems. Anyways, here's a nice Christmas polish to cheer us up! From the always wonderful KB Shimmer, All Decked Out.

Ooooooh I love you Christmas tree on my nails. I wore this for our Ugly Christmas Sweater party. I layered it on top of China Glaze Holly-Day. I know it probably would have become opaque with enough coats but A) I want to save up as much polish as I can and B) I kind of don't like it when the glitter looks like it's drowning under all the multiple layers. Layering over something already opaque saves me the trouble.

Behold the ugliness! I really love this picture, we totally match and weren't even trying to, the boyfriend just happened to find this sweater at Goodwill this year, while I found mine at a different Goodwill last year. We're adorable, I know.

SO adorable, you need another picture! YEAH!

Ahh yes... so there you go. I know I say this every time, but I will try to blog more often. :)

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)