Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween Makeup: Maleficent x2

Hey guys! Sorry it's taken me so long to post this, I've been sick and addicted to playing BioShock 2 instead of posting. Lolzzzz but you forgive me right? You will, especially after the double feature I'm bringing you! For Halloween, my boyfriend and I (and our roommates) hosted a party at our house the Saturday before the actual holiday. This is where these first pictures come from. I can't really remember what products I used since I had to do my makeup super quick but if you really want to know, I'll find out for you and tell you.

Also let it be known that I can barely put fake lashes on myself. I don't want anyone else doing it because I had a really bad experience one time but at least I won't poke my own eye out. My lashes will just look a little wonky, that's all.






I hate that the camera does that! Wtf is with that black glare or whatever it is?!


Okay, so me and the boyfriend. I was incredibly proud of my costume since I made the horns and the staff. Obviously it's not a traditional Maleficent because I didn't want to have to worry about getting everything exactly right, nor did I want to pay a huge lump of money for something that would fall apart anyway. If you can guess my boyfriend's costume, 1 million points go out to you sir. For those left scratching their heads, go to Netflix right now and watch this movie called "Vampires Kiss". It stars Nick Cage in one of the craziest performances I've ever seen. My boyfriend = the cutest.

My bff and me! How freaking adorable is she?! She used the fur (faux of course) from an old jacket as the fur around her face. She's meant to be Little Red Riding Hood transforming into a wolf. Super cute!

Hahahahaha *derp*. I think I kinda look like Zooey Deschanel/Katy Perry for a second here... LOL

So that's the first look. Then on the actually holiday my friends and I were going to go to downtown San Mateo to bar hop in our costumes. That ended up not happening, and to spare you a long story, just know that when you tell someone you're going to be somewhere, be there on time and don't get sidetracked by sex! Anyways, I keep going back and forth as to whether I actually wanted to go out. It was getting later and my friends still hadn't shown up, plus it was raining and I didn't really want to wear heels all night. I still did my makeup but it came right off after my friends showed up at around 11. So here's the look.

Again my lashes look like crap cuz I did my makeup super fast.




Stupid black glare...

I gotta say, I liked this better. The whole reason I did green in the first look is because that seemed to be part of Maleficent's look. But I really wanted pink thrown in too, so I just did more pink and no green... my eyes are green anyway.

Well that's about all that happened! The party was fun and I really liked my costume, and I'm already thinking about next year. I either want to be Cruella De Vil or a Little Sister from BioShock. I'll probably do the latter because I freaking love that game.

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween! Oh, bonus to that Halloween party night! The Giants had won Game 3 of the World Series! And of course, they would go on to SWEEP the Tigers in the World Series in Game 4 the very next night! GOD I FUCKING LOVE BASEBALL!!!!!!

Thanks guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)