Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pahlish Train Underwater

Hey lovely people out there. A bit bummed right now since the Giants lost Game 1 of the NLCS, but it's okay, we can still come back to win the next five games! Okay so here's a polish to look at because it's amazingly beautiful and you should probably own it. It's Train Underwater by Pahlish, another Etsy seller. Look at it! Gorgeous blue jelly base with tons of different glitters, including holo glitter and medium blue hex glitters. Squee!! Sorry these pictures look kinda out of focus, dunno what happened there. Whatevs, I still love this polish. It covered very well and even though these pictures look like there was some VNL it wasn't really obvious IRL. And I didn't layer it! I probably will try that in the future just to experiment. But look!!

Artificial Light:



Flash:

Macro bottle shot:

Looooove. And I'm not sure where the name comes from, but for some reason it always reminds me of this song:

Of course they're saying "car underwater" but yeah... every time I think of this polish I hear this song in my head. I'm weird like that.

If you want this polish along with other amazing shades, here's the Pahlish Etsy shop. I have some more from Pahlish so stick around!

Thanks for visiting guys!

1 comment:

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)