Friday, October 19, 2012

Liebster Award

So I've won this award before I believe, although I'm still honored to have it, so thank you Jenna! Check out Jenna's cute blog over here: http://jennaraexoxo.blogspot.com/

I'm feeling a little down lately so I won't go much into this, basically I'll answer the questions then I have to go lie down or something... meh.

11 questions for the nominees;
1. Do you have any pets?


  • I have two cats, a boy named Lincecum and a girl named Posey, and yes they are named after Giants players. There have been pictures of them on here! Also since living with my boyfriend, I guess you could count our two roommates as pets... they leave enough mess... -_-
2. What is your favorite beauty product?

  • I don't really have a favorite but I guess the one that I will use no matter what is my Bare Minerals Eyelid Primer. I know most people love the Urban Decay one but I've never tried it, plus I worked for Bare Escentuals for 5 years and got a really good discount so why wouldn't I use their products?
3. Favorite food?

  • I absolutely love Japanese and Italian food. I'll eat pasta or sushi or pizza any day of the week. I also love potatoes in any kind of form
4. The one product you can't live without?

  • I guess this is the same as no. 2? Well I also wouldn't be able to live without mascara, and right now the one I love is Maybelline's Falsies or whatever it's called.
5. What do you like most about blogging?

  • Getting to show off! Lol that probably has something to do with it, I am a Libra after all and we are known to be a bit vain... but seriously I love seeing what other people are talking about and becoming inspired to do my own thing. It's also a great way to make friends, and again, being a Libra, I'm very social and love making new friends! 
6. Favorite holiday?

  • HALLOWEEN!!!! Gah without a doubt, best holiday ever. I also feel like it's the only one that hasn't strayed too far from what it was originally all about, unlike Christmas or Thanksgiving. Getting to dress up in crazy costumes and apply awesome makeup?! LOVE.
7. Interesting fact about yourself?

  • I used to Irish dance. Yeah, if you're asking, it's basically like Riverdance. I still have the hard shoes and my soft shoes called "gillies" and I really want to go back to it!!! I miss it :( I also used to compete in what's called a "feis" and I won lots of medals and trophies! Lol
8. Favorite makeup brand?

  • Haha I would be lying if I didn't say Bare Minerals first. It's true I used to work there so maybe I still feel obligated to say so, but I really love everything they do, from makeup to skincare to brushes. I also love MAC of course, and Urban Decay and NARS and Bobbi Brown.
9. Best vacation spot?

  • I loved Cabo San Lucas when I was there and I definitely want to go back! I also love camping so wherever that may take me...
10. Who do you inspire to be?

  • Well I always try to be myself. People who I look up to are Dita Von Teese and RuPaul, among others, but those two were the first to pop into my head when I read the question.
11. Best TV show?

  • Ahhhh too many! Right now I just got into Once Upon A Time which is really cool even though I'm not a huge fan of whatshername... the chick who played Cameron on House. I also love to watch Hey, Arnold which is completely geeky but I love Helga Pataki so much! Some more: RuPaul's Drag Race, Warehouse 13, X-Files, Project Runway, Supernatural, Bones, Face Off, Ghost Hunters, Mythbusters... I also watch A LOT of let's plays on Youtube, which is basically someone playing a video game and recording it with their reactions and I love it! My favorite is Markiplier :) Check him out on Youtube.
I think that's it! I would nominate people but I don't think there's anyone new on my blog roll plus I have done this before but I love answering the questions! Like I said I've been feeling a bit down so I'm going to go lie down and hopefully feel better. Hope your Friday is going better than mine! Thanks Jenna again, and thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)