Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hare Polish The Sky Was Pink

Hey guys! I'm a little bummed because one of my favorite indies, Hare Polish, had released her new fall collections today on Llarowe and I was right there to get them but alas, I didn't have enough money :( Oh well, I'll have to wait. So to make up for it, I'm going to post a different polish from Hare Polish that I love deeply. It's The Sky Was Pink. This polish is freakin epic. A beautiful sparkling bubblegum pink base with light blue hex glitters and dark blue square glitters, and also with some light blue micro glitters. I love love love the polish. I really love all of Hare Polish's creations. They're fantastic. Just look!!!!

Flash:


Sunlight:


Shade:

Artificial Light:

Macro bottle shot:

Do you see?! AHHHH EPIC. Probably one of my favorite polishes everrrrrr. Also I didn't mention this earlier but this is on its own, no base color under it! I believe this is 3 coats, I can't remember but I usually do about 3 coats for every polish just for good measure. I'd say the "shade" picture is the most color accurate but this polish does like to change in different lighting, hence the different pictures.

I'm shitting my pants because my Giants are playing Game 4 in the NLDS against the Cincinnati Reds right now. We have to win this game and the next game in order to eliminate the Reds and move on to the NL Championships. AHHHHHHH TORTURE!!!

Hah, I love baseball... and you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)