Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Glitter Daze Parfait Amour

Hello hello, I'm probably not going to talk much since my head is killing me. It probably has to do with the fact that I haven't eaten anything yet today, oops. I'll get right on that after I'm done here. Probably gonna post this lovely mani and maybe an eye look too. Also I just checked out facebook and OPI posted a picture of their Spring/Summer line already. DANG that was fast! But dudes seriously, while the colors don't really look like anything mind-blowing, Ima definitely have to get some solely based on the name... they're real knee-slappers and I love that about OPI (while also hating it because it's so goddamn cheesy it makes me want to puke... but then again, it's cheesy and that's the point!) Anyway, I'm getting away from myself. I said I wouldn't talk too much but of course here I am rambling...

So here is Glitter Daze Parfait Amour. Glitter Daze is also a nice indie polish line. I can't quite remember if I layered this or not... I'm pretty sure I did but I cannot for the life of me remember what I layered this over. I guess I'll figure it out eventually, sorry bout that. At least it still looks gorgeous! Parfait Amour has a milky lavender base with tiny silver and pink glitters and slightly larger silver hex glitters. I think I only got one of those on my middle finger nail. These pictures are under artificial light.



Macro bottle shot:

I loved this polish. Not as much as some of my other indie purchased but still quite a lot. It looks very delicate and feminine. It reminds me of flowers or candies. Maybe like salt water taffy. That's exactly it, this reminds me of salt water taffy, which is weird because I don't even like taffy. I like the idea of taffy but hate it getting stuck in my teeth. Yuck. Anyways, rambling again.

Thanks for visiting guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)