Thursday, October 11, 2012

EOTD 7/21/12 (Part II)

Okay so here's the other look. This Giants game is killing me. It's quickly becoming a pitcher's battle because barely anyone is getting hits and there are no runs yet. But hopefully my boys can pull through and break Latos down and get some runs!!!! I'm weird. Here's the look:





What I used:
Inner corner: MAC Palace Courtly
Lid: MAC Bruised Plum
Crease: MAC Purple Pigment
Highlight: BE Light Show

Yeee orange hair <3

All righty guys, I'm going to post one more thing today (maybe two, we'll see) while I'm pulling my hair out listening to the Giants game :)

Thanks guys! Go Giants!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)