Monday, October 8, 2012

EOTD 10/7/12

This is Part II! This look is from yesterday. Again the boyfriend and I went to lunch, this time with just my sister (her fiancee had to work), my mom and my stepdad. We went to BJ's which I actually really enjoy, mainly because of their beers, and I had a mimosa :) and a chicken club sandwich or something. It was really good with avocados, bacon and this delicious garlic mayo. Again, YUMMY. Here's a look at the eyes. I liked this look a lot! It went well with my dress. I wish I had a picture to show you but I don't cuz I'm an idiot.





What I used:
Inner corner: Coastal Scents Color palette 9x4
Lid: MAC Antique Green
Crease: BE Utopia
Highlight: BE Cultured Pearl
Liner: MAC Blacktrack

I love the combo of the green and orange.

Ah there we go, my bangs look normal again :D

So those were my looks from my birthday weekend lunches with my family. Yay! Now I have to catch up on HELLA other pictures... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)