Monday, October 8, 2012

EOTD 10/6/12

Hello again, as promised here is an eye look from this last weekend when I went to lunch with my family. This is "Part I" as I'm calling it. The day after my birthday my boyfriend and I went to lunch with my dad, my stepmom, my sister and her fiancee. We went to The Fish Market which is really good, and I ate Cioppino! YUMMY. Now for the eyes.





What I used:
Lid: Coastal Scents Ultra Shimmer palette 10x3
Crease: BE Do Not Disturb and Coastal Scents 10x2
Accent: Coastal Scents 9x5
Highlight: BE Light Show
Liner: MAC Blacktrack

I'll explain the Coastal Scents 10x2 etc later. Essentially it just means 10 over, 2 down on the palette so I know which color it is. I guess I just explained it so I'm retarded. Anyway, also, the "accent" is the kinda orangey color. The open eye picture shows kinda how this looked before I added the bit of orange. The accent of orange gives it a little more pop, dontcha think?

This guy! Sorry I didn't fix my bangs D:

After we went to lunch the boyfriend and I went to Target to look for ottomans and possibly something to store my nail polish in. Right now it's all in the living room oops. I showed him the Helmer and he said "Okay, how many do you think you'll need?" He's adorable.

Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)