Saturday, June 23, 2012

China Glaze Little Drummer Boy

Hey all. Kiiiiiiinda a long time, huh? I'm super sorry but I haven't had lots of time to blog, nor have I had much desire to type out stuffs. I started a new job recently and I have a really early schedule and whenever I get home all I want to do is veg out and not think about anything, lol. I do still want to show off my manicures though, so in the future you might just see pictures and that's all, so please just understand! Thanks for being there!

Here's some backlogged stuff. China Glaze Little Drummer Boy. Awesome, glowy navy shimmer.

With flash:


Direct sunlight:


Shade:

China Glaze Cheers To You tape mani:




Hope you enjoyed that! Again so sorry for disappearing all the time, hopefully I can get all caught up soon.

Thanks for reading/commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)