Saturday, April 14, 2012

China Glaze Riveting and Haze Glaze Flames for Opening Day!!!

YAAAAAAAY the best day of the year!!!! I don't know if you know this, but I kinda love the San Francisco Giants. A lot. Soooooo fricken much!!! And of course, we won today! We beat the Pirates 5-0, with Matt Cain pitching a complete game, giving up only ONE HIT. That's kind of a big deal. Amazing!!! In celebration of the start of baseball season and to show support for my team, here is an orange mani! First polish used is the incredibly gorgeous China Glaze Riveting! Now I can become obscenely obsessed with a lot of things, but honestly sometimes when everyone and their mother likes something and talks about it non-stop, I kind of get turned off by it. I try not to be so mainstream ;) lol. So in true Meghan fashion, I'm not a fan of The Hunger Games. True that I haven't read any books or seen the movie yet, but I think it's something I'll get into once everyone quiets down a bit. Anywhatsits!

China Glaze Riveting








ACCCCCCKKKKK my eye balls are popping out of my skull!!! Really rich, vibrant, glowing red-orange glass fleck shimmer ridiculousness!!!!! This one deserves all those pictures.

Haze Glaze Flames





Middle finger close-up

Pinky finger close-up



(flash)

Bottle shot! <3

Gah I love large hex glitter like no other. I was having a bit of a time trying to find a color to go under Flames. I was thinking of doing Revlon's Ruby Ribbon because it's a rich, deep red, but as you can see from the bottle shot, Flames has a bit more of a red-orange jelly base. Riveting was perfect underneath, don't you think?! Others seemed to think so since I received countless compliments on this mani. I'll still probably try the Revlon underneath this polish again just to wear it differently :) 

Visit Haze Glaze's Etsy shop to get your mitts on some of her gorgeous creations!!

Thanks for looking/commenting! <3

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com .

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riveting is so gorgeous! And I'm like you too...I definitely avoid the mainstream :D

    I doubt I'll ever read or watch The Hunger Games :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this combo.. flames is an amazing glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)