Sunday, April 15, 2012

China Glaze Ick-A-Bod-Y

Hello all! Here's a nice backlogged post for you... this was from October, right before everything started going to hell in a hand basket for my life... ughhh. Anywhos, it's the always fantastic and one of my favorites, China Glaze Ick-A-Bod-Y! I don't understand the use of all the hyphens... but whatever, this polish is flippin awesome. All pics taken with flash and are three coats. EDIT: This polish happens to be part of my A-Z Untrieds as the letter I. Oops, now you know lol.

Ick-A-Bod-Y dries matte-ish and bumpy. Weird texture. It looks black and orange (YEAH BUDDY) but the base is actually a murky green with orange glitter.

Top coat! Lovely, shiny finish now. The orange glitter really pops out at you now.


Sorry for the stray cat hair on my ring ringer.

It's probably from one of these guys...
AWWW AREN'T THEY PRECIOUS!? Lincecum is the boy with his head on Posey, my baby girl. They're so soft and adorable!!!!!!!! <3

Haha okay, so that's the beginning of a bunch of backlogged entries... stay tuned...

Thanks for reading/commenting! <3

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, this glitter is pretty! I actually have it as an untried (for more than a year now, seriously).

    Kitty cuddles! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats are really cute:) and I love the polish:)


    Bootie Babe International Nail Polish Giveaway I would love it if you entered:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)