Saturday, October 15, 2011

A-Z Untrieds: F: Fly by China Glaze (PIC HEAVY)

Hey kids! I'm awake early on a Saturday that I actually have off for some reason, not into it! Wtf is wrong with me?! I always do that, wake up early when I can sleep all day if I want! Ahhh well... better do a post then!

We're at F for the A-Z! That brings us Fly by China Glaze, a beautiful medium pink with a subtle shimmer. It's almost berry or purple in some lights, but I'm classifying it as pink. I'm showing Fly three ways; alone, with glitter, and then matted. I can't decide which one I like best!!!!

Indoors with flash:


In full sunlight:




In shade:

With LA Girl Provocative on top, indoors with flash:



In full sunlight:



In shade:

With China Glaze Matte Magic on top, indoors with flash:

In weak sunlight:

In shade:

IIIIII... I'm so in love with you... whatever you want to do... is all right by meeeeeee...
Haha Al Green just popped into my head for some reason... I LOVE glitter maybe that has something to do with it... :D Which way do you like this polish?


Thanks for looking/commenting!

4 comments:

  1. i love the mat combo !! it makes it look whimsical lol ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great layering! The matte finish was a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty on it's own AMAZING with the glitter top coat! wow, love that version

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glitter and glitter matte versions are sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)