Thursday, October 6, 2011

A-Z Untrieds: D: Diva of Geneva by OPI (PIC HEAVY)

I feel like I'm saying "pic heavy" a lot these days... oh well, everything I have to show requires lots of pictures! LOL. So sorry for being absent lately, yesterday was my birthday and all... :D

Here we are at D of the A-Z. I'm showing off one of my favorite color and color combos today. This color is from "the vault" as I like to say, meaning I've worn it before but I don't have pictures and I would like to show it off so it's not really an untried, but you get the picture. It's the always gorgeous Diva of Geneva from OPI. HOLY JEEZ I love this color. I have it on my toes right now. I think I seriously have every picture I took of this in here... it's just too flippin gorgeous...

Indoors with flash:


In full sunlight: 





After a couple of days I layered Claire's Dazzling on top. It's basically the same shade in a tiny, sheer glitter so when layered on top it looks like I just died and went to heaven. I did this combo for last year's New Year's Eve and it went perfectly with my outfit. :)

In full sunlight:




Half sun/half shade:

In shade:

(It doesn't really look this dark, I just liked the picture)

Well what did I tell you, ridiculously beautiful and breathtaking right??? If you don't have this color, please run out and get it right now. Hell, I'll even send one to you if you want, that's how much I think you need this color!!


Thanks for looking/commenting!

10 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous Jewel tone perfect for fall. I MUST check if it's available in my part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I would go look for it but all my money is going towards getting things for my next giveaway. I will definitely look next month though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it was gorgeous enough by itself, but add the glitter...... I'm a huge glitter whore so of course I would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diva of Geneva is one of my all time favorites, along with Jewel of India - which are very similar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That OPI color is just...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow...just....gorgeous!!! i love both versions :D


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)