Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Inspiration: Disney Villains: Cruella De Vil

Hey kids, back with some more villains for Halloween! Today we have Cruella De Vil, whose character is a despicable woman who wants to make a fur coat out of puppies!!! NOOOOO!!! I don't really remember that movie very well, I just remember always LOVING Cruella De Vil's two-toned hair. I SO wish I could do my hair like that. I also don't really remember much of the live-action movie with Glenn Close but I know I loved all her outfits! LOL!!

Here be inspiration pics:

Disney's Cruella De Vil

Glenn Close as Cruella De Vil
(I love her with the white hair, so looks so chic!)

Cruella De Vil at a Disney park
(I love this one, it's so funny.)

Now for my take. I definitely had this idea in mind from the beginning and I like how it turned out. I just really wish I could do the hair too! Oh well.

Products used:
The palette is BE Ready 4.0 The Afterparty; MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in Treat Me Nice.

So I did the left (my left) side white and the right (my right) black to match Cruella's hair. I also did two different lashes, if you're wondering what's going on with that.

I did green eyeliner because Cruella wears green eyeshadow in the Disney film, so there's a nod to that.



Lights Down all over.

Cheers all over.

For fun.

Before the fun part! Lol. Cheeks: BE Miracle. Lips: BE Strength Pretty Amazing. 

Also for fun because I sooooo remember this song when I was little. Also, I think this movie made me want to stay away from cigarettes... lol. All that acrid looking yellow smoke? No thanks. And who defiles a perfectly good cupcake like that?! Rude.


Thanks for looking/commenting!

9 comments:

  1. I love this! Such a creative take on a Cruella look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, love Halloween makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Even if you hadn't told us it was Cruella I'd have known

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this SO MUCH... my favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so ironic, i'm wearing my cruella de vil makeup right now for a post that goes live tomorrow in my villains series :D great minds think alike! i dig your take on it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great makeup tutorial, it really looks good on you :D I dont know why but eyeshadows always makes me look like a drag queen :( Maybe Im doing it wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute take on Cruella! My boyfriend and I encountered her the last time we went to Disneyland and I love how the cast member stayed in character the whole time. She was walking along and stopped dead in her tracks to give my bf a dirty look and when he asked her for a picture she rolled her eyes and reluctantly took one. After I snapped the shot she gave him the stink eye again, flipped her coat, and mobbed off. It was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)