Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cherry Culture 25% off Haul!!

I was feeling kinda crappy when I got home from work today, I'm afraid I'm feeling a bit sickly again, my throat is feeling sore and I don't like it! But luckily a beauteous gift was waiting for me when I got home! I took fully advantage of Cherry Culture's 25% off anniversary sale but getting a butt load of polishes! Woot! Observe my haulage:

Top row L-R: Nyx Fig, Deep Space, Royal Purple, Complex Purple, Golden Lavender; Milani Hi-Res, Totally Cool, Purple Outline; Amuse Purple Spark.
Bottom row L-R: Nyx Pistachio, Emerald Forest, Gilded Glitter, Red Bean Slush, Smoldering, Woman, Maui Sunrise; Sinful Colors Morph Del Rio.

Was I right, or was I right? Super awesome! Makes me feel kinda better... I wish it would make my sore throat go away!

Thanks for looking/commenting!

1 comment:

  1. Loving that Pistachio. It almost looks like 'For Audrey' which is my favorite color at the moment.
    I can't wait to see a swatch of it

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)