Sunday, September 25, 2011

A-Z Untrieds: B: Bastille My Heart by OPI

Hey kids, another A-Z! This time, if you couldn't guess, it's B!! Yay! So here's a look at Bastille My Heart by OPI. This is a gorgeous red wine with kind of a pearly shimmer. Super pretty! At first I was thinking of giving it away because it seemed really basic, but I love red nail polish and I really fell in love with this color.

Indoors with flash:


In full sunlight:
Angle 1

Angle 2


In shade:
Sorry for the blur.

So what do you think?! I know not everyone is a red nail polish fan because it's a very common color but I always love it, especially if it has the word "cherry" in it!! :D

Also, I'm going to kind of take a page from All Lacquered Up and share with you guys whether I'm going to keep this polish or give it away: KEEP! As I've said, I love red, and it really made me change my mind about giving it away when I was editing the photos. Soooo pretty!

(If you want to know if I'm keeping/giving the first color I showed, A Oui Bit of Red, I'm keeping that too!)

Thanks for looking/commenting!!

4 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous red, almost slightly metallic. Looking forward to the rest of the alphabet in this series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other day I was at an estate sale and there were a ton of nail polishes so of course I grabbed...all of them and this was one of them! And it's pretty and I'm way more excited about it now :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)