Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A-Z Untrieds: A: A Oui Bit Of Red by OPI (PIC HEAVY)

Hey kids! Remember when I said that the Nail Polish Suicide wasn't working out as planned? Well, until further notice, it's scrapped, but that doesn't mean it won't be implemented in the future. So far though, I'm liking this idea better. I should tell you I'm really obsessive compulsive and I like to write things down and sort of take an inventory of what I have, so that's how I got all of these lovelies in alphabetical order. And that's the premise! Just going A-Z through all of my untrieds and back again to get them all on my nails! They're in random order so not totally alphabetical but whatevs.

Kickin it off at A is A Oui Bit Of Red by OPI. One of my favorite reds, even before I had it on my nails! I love red creams, but shimmery reds are so fun! This gal is a true red with a pink hidden shimmer that just looks awesome. Feast your eyes!

Indoors with flash:



In full sunlight:




 In shade:

After a few days, I wanted to emphasize the pink hidden shimmer, so I layered Forever 21 Love & Beauty Coral on top. Soooo shimmery and it really brings out the pink! I keep wanting to call this color "Cherry", not "Coral" because it looks more cherry than coral. Plus I also kept thinking it was scented as cherry but I'm smoking rocks apparently. Anyway, it's gorgeous cherry jelly/glass-fleck!!

Indoors with flash:


 In full sunlight:




In shade:
 L@@K at the BOTTLE!! Craziness, I tell ya!

Whew, yessir, a fantastic mani to start of with! I'm a red polish lover, one of the very few, in fact that only color I'm not to crazy about on my nails is brown, although I think I have one in my untrieds. I can also foresee this as a way of purging my collection of polishes I don't want/use anymore. So good times!

Thanks for looking/commenting!

3 comments:

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)