Thursday, September 15, 2011

Song I'm Obsessed With Right Now: Jets To Brazil "Chinatown"

Seriously, one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. One I like listening to late/early like now. It mellows me out and makes me feel pensive. I usually write at these times and that's when this song and others like it come out. Jets To Brazil unfortunately aren't together anymore, but the lead singer is active in another band. He's also an English professor on the East Coast. That's fuckin bad-ass, pardon my French. I wish I had an English prof who was in a band that I actually listened to and really liked. Anyway, here's the song from their first album, Orange Rhyming Dictionary (which is the most amazing name for an album) called "Chinatown". If you want the lyrics: click for lyrics.


Just, you know, let that rattle around for a while as you drift off to sleep... gah I love this song. REPEAT.

Have a good night!

Thanks for looking/listening/commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)