Sunday, September 18, 2011

NOTD: Wet N Wild FuchsiaRama and OPI White Shatter

Hey kids! Sorry it's been a couple of days, I've been really into reading and writing and I need to get motivated to write on this blog, so here I am! Plus I wanted to get this mani out of the way so I can show you my new idea for my untrieds. So far that's been going well! Yay!

Is it bad that when I was going through my playlists for something to listen to whenever I saw a Christmas song I started singing it in my head and really wanted to listen to it aloud? I told myself to resist though because on November 1st, they send us the Christmas cd for work, so I better not. LOL.

Anyway, here's Wet N Wild FuchsiaRama! Great name. I'm kinda keeping it solely for the name because I love Futurama. The color is a fuchsia jelly that becomes pretty opaque considering it's a jelly. The color is nice I just don't know if I'd wear it again. I used three coats (like I always do) and before top coat, it dries kinda matte?? After though, you get that nice shiny, jelly finish.

Indoors with flash (no top coat):

Indoors with flash (with top coat):


Looks so juicy! There's a bit of VNL but not a ton so I wasn't bothered by it. The day before it came off I put OPI White Shatter on my ring finger to see how it looked. Promptly after I did that I broke a nail. And I always break my nails doing stupid stuff, never when I'm doing something cool like fighting off zombies or rescuing babies from burning buildings. It's when I go to open my car door and my hand spazzes out and my nail somehow breaks. UGH. Anyway, here it is with the shatter.

Indoors with flash:


 In weak sun:


Sorry my nails look like crap in the last couple pictures, I wasn't about to put on more top coat. I liked the white shatter on top of the fuchsia but it might look better on top of something brighter or darker? I dunno, I'll have to play.

Well, kiddos, have a good night, YAY for the Giants on a winning streak! Now the Diamondbacks, the Braves and the Cardinals need to all start losing! Whoo!

Thanks for looking/commenting!!

2 comments:

  1. This made me laugh out loud "never when I'm doing something cool like fighting off zombies or rescuing babies from burning buildings". That sucks you broke a nail. I love the look of that polish, but I don't care for the white crackle. I have it and have never used it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of want to get Fuchsiarama just for the name. LOVE Futurama.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)