Thursday, September 8, 2011

NOTD: Butter London British Racing Green

Hey kids. So I've been thinking. The Nail Polish Suicide is boring me all of a sudden. Upsetting! I really liked the idea and at first I was excited to see what random polish I would pull. I promised myself that I would pick a polish at random and just go with it, now matter what it was. Soon, however, I was putting certain choices back because they were not my first pick, so it kind of defeated the purpose. So I've come up with a new plan that is hopefully going to get me back on track with my untrieds. But anyhoo.

Here's Butter London's British Racing Green! This is supposed to be like the color of all the racing cars or some such thing that I could probably look up to clarify and explain but I'm lazy. All I know is this color is gorgeous and opaque and damned expensive! I got mine at ULTA for $14, but it did apply like buttah, go figure. There's a flippin amazing teal/blue shimmer in this polish!!!! AHHH!!!

Indoors with flash:


In sunlight assisted with flash:

In full sunlight:


Yes, yes, I know you are drooling. Don't lie!! Oh man, I really want some scrambled eggs. O_o

Thanks for looking/commenting!!

6 comments:

  1. I love green nail polish and this is no exception. I love butter! Their bottles are so cute and so are like the little logo designs. Their nail polish remover smells like roses, ah-maz-ing!
    ~Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of green polishes (I own many, but not my go to color), but this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog! I LOVE this shade, I don't own very many greens but this one is pretty gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color:)

    Thank you for following my blog!

    http://jayannecosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty! I love shades like this at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color! Very nice. And your blog layout is sooo cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)