Monday, September 19, 2011

EOTD: 8/18/2011

Hey folks, got another eye look for you! Again with falsies! Cuz I can. Hooray! I'm super stoked cuz I've been writing a lot lately. I'm only bummed cuz it's not my original idea. Kinda fanfic, if you will forgive me. Ugh, I can't believe I admitted that. Anyway, here's the look!!





Lid: Moonshine. Crease: Magnifique. Inner crease: Bloom. Highlight: Tissueweight. Top liner: Catwoman.

Cheeks: BE Pink Ribbon. Lips: BE Marissa Buxom.
Yay for purple eyeshadow which I always seem to do!!

Okay guys, I think that does it for this post, short and sweet!!

Thanks for looking/commenting!!!

3 comments:

  1. I always adore the blushes you have on your cheeks! They are so lovely! I love the colors you used on your eyes too, so pretty~

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo cute! I love the copper and the lavender together. Never would have thought of that

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)