Thursday, September 22, 2011

Disney Princess Designer Collection Nail Polish

Hello friends! So first of all, I just finished Rapunzel on Netflix Instant, and it was great!!!! I laughed, I cried, I swooned, I WANT THE CHAMELEON AS A SQUEAK TOY. Seriously. I'm thinking a trip to the Disney store tomorrow after work is in order to see what kind of goodies they have. I already got this goody that I'm showing off now! I saw it on someone else's blog, although I can't remember who right at this moment. But before we get to that, can I just say what is the deal with making Rapunzel look AWFUL as a brunette at the end of the movie?! As a natural brunette, I was a little peeved! I understood the concept of "once it's cut the magic is gone, it turns brown and it doesn't grow back" but DANG give the girl a little bit NICER haircut than the hackjob!!! Ugh. But anyway phoenix tears have healing powers!! Ahaha if you haven't seen the movie yet and/or if you haven't seen/read Harry Potter then I'm sure that seems like it's coming out of left field.

SO! Here's the box cuz it's so dang cute!






ARGH so cute I can't even stand it. I don't even mind that I paid $25 (gulp) for this set. No swatches yet, as they have been entered into the A-Z of Untrieds. You'll have to wait for their turn in the alphabet! So excited. Love. Also, this is making me want to do a makeup series based on the princesses. I know it's been done time and again but I need some inspiration dagnabbit! FUN TIMES.

Thanks for looking/commenting!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are so cute! love disney. I might need to hunt this down. Looking forward to your swatches x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow White and Jasmine look amazing! Can't wait to see them swatched! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeep!!!! i need that collection, didn't know that it existed. soooo cute


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! I love Disney Princesses! I want this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also nominated you for an award :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who makes these and where can we get them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. new follower here! i NEED this collection.. where did you get it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEEEp I got this too! It was waaaay too cute to resist. I got it a while ago when it first came out. I yet have to post any swatches either though...

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)