Thursday, September 22, 2011

Award from Tee Dee of Cute-tickle Nails!

Aww I love the name of her blog so much!! So yes, as you can see, I have another award! Whoopie! I feel special O_o

If you don't know how Tee Dee is, clicky-click to go check out her blog!! Seriously her nails are wonderful, go now, what are you waiting for?! Oh right, the award.


Now it's time for you to check out some other awesome blogs that I love to read! I think I'm only supposed to pick five, but I picked six just because :D


Love these blogs and these kinds of awards! It's always fun to feel welcomed and liked among the blog community, especially when there are so many!! Congrats, ladies!

Also, it's not part of the requirements of the award, but I'm gonna share five random facts about me because I can!! 

1. I LOVE mashed potatoes, and really any kind of potato dish, except for potato salad, I can't eat it cuz the celery and pickle/relish makes me heave.
2. I went to school for Cosmetology but I hated cutting hair, and even though I like coloring hair, I switched to Esthetics which I liked a lot more!
3. I absolutely LOATHE the Twilight series. Sorry. Can't get into it. I'll take a real vampire, like say, Lestat, any day over one that doesn't drink human blood and sparkles. Sheesh.
4. My middle name is Therese, which is a variation of my mom's first name, which is Teresa.
5. My favorite sauce from McDonald's for the chicken mcnuggets is the Sweet Chili sauce. YUMMO.

There you go! Here's what the actual requirements are for this award:
Please remember to:
* Post this on your blog.
* Choose five bloggers you want to give it to & comment on a post letting them know you have chosen them.
* Show thanks to the person who gave you the award by linking it back to them.



Well kids, as always thanks for reading and thanks for following and thanks for commenting!! LOVE YOU ALL. Seriously.


2 comments:

  1. Aw, congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on to me! I will repost it soon and will definitely check out the other 5 (like I don't have enough subs to keep up with already lol). Thanks again xo!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)