Thursday, August 25, 2011

Shirt of the Day: Theatre de la Rebellion

Okay guys, seriously, prepare your eyeballs for epic awesomeness!! For reals, this is one of my favorite new shirts from Tee Fury. I love Star Wars. Who doesn't?! (Actually, unbelievably there are people who do no like Star Wars... blasphemy!!!) I also greatly appreciate the art of Alphonse Mucha, a Czech painter/artist. This is a friggin awesome mash-up of the two. As I said, prepare your eyeballs for epic awesomeness!!!!

YESSS I LOVE YOU.

Oh haiiiiii tattoo!

Hey, look at the biggest nerd ever!!! I seriously wore this shirt and my hair like that in public. I'm not ashamed.

To give you a reference, this is what the original artwork inspiration looks like:

Alfons Mucha, La Dame aux Camélias circa 1896

It's pretty close, and so appropriate for a nice Star Wars mash-up! I love it!!!

Okay kiddies, I really feel like writing so I'll catch you on the flip side!

2 comments:

  1. WHAT!!! This shirt is so amazing!!! I can't even describe my love for it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! This is freaking awesome!!! Like Awesome x100!
    I agree, people who don't like Star Wars,what is their deal??? Actually most people I know who say they don't like Star Wars have never even seen the movies...oh boy...

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)