Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Nail Polish Suicide: Zoya Yasmeen

Hello hello, welcome to another installment of the suicide. Hey look, another Zoya! Yippee! Oh man, this one you're gonna die over. It's pretty sweet. Feast your eyes!

Zoya Yasmeen
Oh haaaiii what's up?? Gorgeous plummy purple with shimmer! It kinda gives you a copper kind of shimmer when the sun hits it, so pretty!

Zoya Yasmeen

Zoya Yasmeen
See a bit of that copper color on my pointer and middle finger? Yessss...

Zoya Yasmeen
This picture is with flash, and it kinda makes the shimmer look pinker than copper, so still gorgeous! Of course.

Okay, now it's time for bed, I'm falling asleep as I type this! Have a good Tuesday! :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous!Your nails are soo pretty :D
    I seriously need this! Like, now!~

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)