Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nail Polish Suicide: ULTA Purple Reigns

Hey kids. Sad day. And this time it's not because the Giants lost (which they did, ugh, but that's another story). Sorry to spew all my emotions and drama like this on a blog, but it needs to be said, especially because I'm the kind of person to wear my heart on my sleeve and if I'm upset about something, you'll know it.

Anyway, I'll make it brief. My boyfriend of two years broke up with me today. It's weird because I'm actually not as broken up about it as I thought I'd be. I already cried a little and I expect more will come later, but right now I feel oddly okay. I feel extremely jaded about relationships and break ups. I dunno, I guess this one wasn't meant to be and I'll find someone else and blah-dy blah. That's all there is to it I suppose. Now let's look at a really pretty nail color!

Here's ULTA Purple Reigns. A gorgeous red-grape purple with lovely shimmer. I believe this is three coats of nice, even coverage and formula. I hate the square caps by the way.

With flash:



Outside, overcast/with flash:


Sorry if the last two are dodgy, the weather was not cooperating obviously. Well, that's all I feel like doing for today, hope you lovies had a better day than me anyway!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that sweetie :(
    I hope you feel better.
    On a happier note, that is one killer color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend.... I do really love this polish though!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)