Friday, August 19, 2011

Nail Polish Suicide: Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice

Hey lovely readers, tonight will be a short one since I feel really crappy. I told you about going to seasonal school a couple days ago? Well, one of the girls from another location decided to show up sick, and I think maybe I'm feeling a little of what she had??? My throat is sore and I have a headache and my cheeks are a bit hot! Ugh!!! Also, I had to sign this thing at work today basically saying I won't contact clients outside of the store and if I post things on a social networking site, I must be conscious of what I'm saying so as not to get fired! So, if you all didn't know, I work for Bare Escentuals. Most of the stuff you see and will see on this blog has been purchased by me. If I received it as gratis or in any other way, I will be sure to tell you. Okay? Cool.

Now here's the real post. I saw this color I think on Scrangie's blog and immediately nipped on over to Walgreen's after work and found a bottle! ACCCKKKKK I love orange and black nail polish!!!!! Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice is a small orange glitter in a black jelly base. I thought I could get away with it on its own like Scrangie did but I much preferred it over black, and I used OPI Black Onyx to achieve that.

With flash:
(ZOMG my right hand!!!! O_o)


In sunlight:


In shade and blurred:

Isn't it beautiful?! I figured I needed to post this particular polish seeing as my boys lost tonight. -_- le sigh. They need to turn it around and get hot STAT. Hopefully this brings them some good luck!

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I have this polish!!!! I can't wait to try it now! And it is featured in my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice! I want it for fall! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color~ Reminds me of a China Glaze polish, but I can't remember what it is called.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I need to get me some of that! That's a gorgeous color! TY for sharing I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that color! I have to go buy it now. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)