Thursday, August 18, 2011

Nail Polish Suicide: Forever 21 Love & Beauty Coral

Hey kiddos, how was hump day for everyone? I'm just enjoying some Twilight Zone on Netflix! Yesterday I went to Bare Escentuals corporate for our seasonal training! I got to see all the new goodies for holiday! So excited! But first some nails! I received a lot of compliments on this baby, and I love when I can tell people it's just a cheapo polish from the mall! It's Coral from Forever 21 Love & Beauty. It was smooth and covered nicely in two coats. The pictures are god-awful on color. It looks awfully orange but I assure you, it is coral! Orange with a strong hint of pink! This beaut has also got a nice gold shimmer throughout.

With flash:


 In sunlight:


 In shade:

So yes, I hope you were thinking of coral as you were looking at those pictures! It's not orange, I swear! Well time to change my nail polish again! I get bored so quickly. LOL. Have a good Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. lovelovelove. looks like a dupe of my favorite Sinful Colors varnish Tapping Nails.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)