Monday, August 15, 2011

MAC Palettes

Hey there, here's a fun post! Heart Kristel posted her MAC palettes on her blog as a fun way to show off your MAC eyeshadows. She invited anyone else with MAC palette to do the same, so here I am. I don't have a lot since I have a CRAPLOAD of BE eyeshadows but I love these just the same, especially since they're easier to travel with if I want more of a variety (but that is soon to be remedied by Bare Escentuals... shhhhhh, solid eye shadow coming in October!!!! Eeep!!!).

Some purples/pinks...

Some blues/teals...

The rest...

I also included my quads from previous collections:

From the Spring Colour Forecast Collection, Colour 3 which was purple.

From their Fabulous Felines Collection, this is Leopard Luxe.

From their Fabulous Felines Collection, this is Palace Pedigreed.

From their Fabulous Felines Collection, this is Burmese Beauty.

I have only three of the pigments, after those three I decided that it's entirely too much product that I'll never use so I stopped buying them. Does MAC give samples of the pigments? I'd much rather do that than buy an entire huge pot of a color that I only sorta like. Anyway, I still have two other colors to de-pot for my palettes, one is Da Bling and the other is Tissueweight. I don't think I'll de-pot Tissueweight though. You can sorta tell which shadows I de-potted cuz they're kinda broken in some places lol. SO yes, that's my MAC collection. I have lipsticks and maybe three lipglosses, but that's about it! I love BE blush and foundation too much to stray from that. So with that said, show me your MAC palettes!

3 comments:

  1. Wow- I love these colors- Beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh you did it! Thank you so much ;] You have a very lovely collection. I am actually eying a few things that I might want to get ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know which one is my fave! maybe the gold one!


    hugs and kisses by Mani.
    btw. FASHION IMPERATIVE is hosting a first giveaway and I'm sure you'll like it! We would love you to take part in it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)