Thursday, August 18, 2011

EOTD: 8/5/2011

Hello again, back here with an eye and face look! Yee! I love this look because I love Glamourista! The prettiest green! I hate that people think because you have green eyes you shouldn't wear green eyeshadow. Wrong-o. If you're like me, then you wear whatever freaking color on your eyes that you want! The one color I don't wear a lot of is brown. Meh, I don't really care for brown eyeshadow. Not my bag. Well anyway, here's the look.





Inner lid: Creme de la Creme. Outer lid/crease: Glamourista. Highlight: Soul. Top liner: Blacktrack.

I can't remember what's on my cheeks but on my lips is Marissa Buxom. I kinda like that color! Man my color needs to be done hellza badly!

Thanks for looking love bugs!

2 comments:

  1. I love your makeup, I'm following please check out my page :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)