Friday, August 12, 2011

EOTD: 8/3/2011

Hey hey hey, one more post for the night! This here is a look I did last week and I received a lot of compliments on it! For instance, when I went grocery shopping later that night, two gay boys were walking by and one said he liked my makeup! Behold!

Coastal Scents Metal Mania Palette




Inner lid: Metal Mania Palette #1. Middle lid: Metal Mania #2. Outer lid/crease: Metal Mania #3. Highlight: Soul. Top liner: On The Hunt. Bottom liner: Metal Mania #1.

Cheeks: BE Floret. Lips: BE Pretty Amazing in Allure.
By the way, it looks like I'm not wearing a top, but I assure you I am, it's just a little tube top that actually matched quite well! I wish I got a picture of it!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Great blog lovely :) xx

    http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO gorgeous, I love this! It reminds me of the jungle all bright and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovelovelove! Those colors are amazing

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)