Thursday, August 4, 2011

EOTD: 7/9/2011

Because I'm a giant dork and get inspired by my nails, I did a look to match the mani from the previous post. Take a look!





Inner lid: Invitation first, then Rated R over very lightly. Outer lid/Crease: Beautiful Lisa. Highlight: Soul. Top Liner: On The Hunt.

Aww don't I look mischievous?!

On my cheeks is Floret from a new Bare Minerals kit and on my lips is Lauren Buxom.

You know, this combo kinda reminds me of a venus fly trap, as morbid as that sounds.

Yep. I kinda like it! Man, how awesome would that for a tattoo be? Seriously considering it now...

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Haha I was gonna say it reminded me of a sunset but after seeing the venus fly trap that's all I can think of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely as usual =] I might try my hand at this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and 'clean' looking. Great eyes for summer.. love it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)