Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Song I'm Obsessed With Right Now: City And Colour "Sam Malone"

Eek I didn't mean to stay up this late, but I started late on my Ravenclaw mani and I messed it up so I had to start over, so here I am. Just wanted to drop by and share what's been on repeat for the last three hours, lol.

It's "Sam Malone" by City And Colour. City And Colour isn't really a band, it's more or less just Dallas Green (See? Dallas = City, Green = Colour, the "u" in "colour" cuz he's Canadian hehe) from Alexisonfire, a hardcore band. This is his side project, very blues-y and folk-sy. This song is off of his first album Sometimes which is amazing and you should go download it right this second. He's coming to SF again in November and I'll be damned if I'm not going, for I WILL be there with the bf since one of City and Colour's songs is "our" song. Amazing live, amazing all around, his voice gives me shivers. Oh and that neck tattoo?? So into it.


Yes sir, can't stop listening to this song tonight. Hopefully I'll be done soon and can finally go to sleep!!!

Sweet dreams, thanks for checking out my kooky blog and listening to some great music!

1 comment:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah loved alexisonfire back in HS so excited to hear this. it's UH-mazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)