Friday, July 15, 2011

Shirt of the Day: Accio Brains

Now for the corresponding shirt for my Slytherin looks, and probably one of my favorite Tee Fury shirts, besides my Droidberg shirt.

I realize this is Harry, but it's got green in it so I thought "Slytherin colors.... kinda?!"
BIG LOLZZZ @ "Accio Brains"
I'm not a huge zombie fan which is why I hesitated to buy this shirt, but again, "Accio Brains" is flippin genius.

Look you can kinda see my new tattoo! :D

"Don't take my brains!!!"
Well, if you think about it, Harry Potter has affected my brains in a way and sort of "taken" them...

If you click on the Tee Fury link some time today before 9 pm PT you can see the new t-shirt I just bought in honor of the HP movie being released last night!!!! Ahahaha I'm so weird.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! This is genius! Accio Brains would be the best spell for a zombie! Fantastic <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)