Friday, July 8, 2011

Pride Nails!

Yay for being super late with everything! Here is my sad attempt at water marbling... some nails turned out really cool but I honestly think I lucked into them, the other ones looked like rubbish. Oh well, it still looked cool and stopped people to ask me to look at them! All in all, it was a successful day at the Pride Parade, although I didn't actually see the parade, I was too busy getting intoxicated and dancing with my friends! Good times...

I started out with a base coat of Color Club Ghost Of A Chance, and the colors I used to water marble are: Deborah Lippmann Call Me Irresponsible (purple), Sally Hansen Blue Me Away! (blue), OPI Green-wich Village (green), Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening (yellow), OPI Flit A Bit (orange) and OPI Strawberry Margarita (pink).


This one was on my left hand, the only one to turn out decently.


So needless to say I need to practice. Maybe it's because I used so many colors at once, maybe it's easier to do with say, three colors. I'll have to try again soon! I also did a really awesome eye look that I'll have to recreate for you soon!

I hope everyone had a good Pride weekend, whenever yours occurred! Again, sorry this is late! More tardiness to come! :P

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Woww this is sooo pretty!!!! Very cute <3
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)