Friday, July 1, 2011

NOTD: OPI Light My Sapphire

Hello again loves, one last post then I need to be gettin to bed! Here's a notd from last week, boy what a terrible week! I was feeling gloomy and blue, so my nails matched my mood, of course.

OPI Light My Sapphire
I couldn't decide which picture was better so I'm just including both. Here's a luxe dark navy bordering black. I don't mind that this one almost looks black because I know it's not and it's much more chic than black. It also has a bit of shimmer so it makes it interesting. It covered well in two coats and flowed very nicely.

OPI Light My Sapphire
Here's a different angle kinda. Yup, still gorgeous.

Well, sorry for not talking too much, I'm actually kinda distracted by the music I'm listening to right now... Chiodos! Yay screaming! Haha I love screaming. I just finished a really kick ass Fourth mani and I can't wait for you to see it!

Have a good night and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I Love love love Your Blog!!! Here's An Award!! XOXO

    http://kittyvixen85.blogspot.com/2011/07/butterfly-award.html

    I hope you had a better day..and a good 4th of July :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)