Saturday, July 30, 2011

Nail Polish Suicide: Sally Hansen Chartreuse Chase and China Glaze Broken Hearted

Really quick before I seriously need to go to sleep. Here's some more nail polish suicide for you! I love this combo together, utterly gorgeous.

Sally Hansen Chartreuse Chase
Chartreuse is such an odd word, I love it. My bf's last name is Czech so everyone pronounces it incorrectly, so chartreuse reminds me of him... plus his favorite color is green (but more of an olive green) and I'm rambling. This color is to die for but these polishes do dry pretty instantly like a matte polish would so proceed with caution but quickly!

Another picture because why not? You can see the reason I picked this bad boy up... silver shimmer throughout! Ugh. Amazing.

China Glaze Broken Hearted
Holy balls this is glorious. It didn't crackle properly in some places, note the middle and pinky fingers, but when it did some of that wacky chartreuse peeked through and made the whole thing look fecking delicious.

My thumb shows the crackle the best, although I do like my pointer and ring fingers!

Work tomorrow and Sunday, and Monday... I think I work like six days in a row! Yeah buddy, bring it on!!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gossssh that looks so darn cute! I love a good green/pink combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color on it's own - I've been eyeballing it at Target every time I go so I'm glad to see it's so pretty on the nail.. and yay, pink and green! Another favorite combo of mine.. This came out really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)