Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nail Polish Suicide: Orly Out Of This World

Hey all my little love bugs! Sorry for being MIA again!!! This time it was my internet... it decided to become flaky and not work for a couple days, but now it's back! So here's what my nails looked like when I went to get tattooed! I was secretly wishing to pull this shade or something dark, because, I dunno, I felt like I needed something punky and still fabulous!

Orly Out Of This World
Holy schnikes, this color is hot. Somehow it really reminds me of my punk days; I probably had a shirt this color, or bondage pants this color. :D

Orly Out Of This World
So this is a deep sparkling grape color with an awesome green duochrome. It's kind of glass fleck I guess?

Orly Out Of This World
If you couldn't guess, I really like this color. I think it was only two coats!

Orly Out Of This World
I tried capturing the green bit, but I always take pictures at night and I'm sure sunlight will show the color better but what can I say, I'm a night owl. :P You can kinda see the green in the bottle below my pointer finger, to give you an idea, because you can see the green on the nail.

Oh man, I've yet to show you my newest edition! I'll get pics up as soon as I can, promise! It's pretty amaze-balls if you ask me.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely color~ Aw boo! Stoopid internets! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love! So when I first found you, I went back and read all of your posts :) I figured I'd let you know that even though I don't always comment, I always read. You're so fabulous! I have teeny tiny nail beds so I never get to wear polish really cause it looks silly but I absolutely adore it and this way I can live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)