Friday, July 8, 2011

Nail Polish Suicide: Nicole by OPI Nicole...Spotted! and Diva Into The Pool and a comparision

Holy long titles Batman! Here's another polish for the Nail Polish Suicide! Yeah! I originally picked Nicole...Spotted! but figured it's obviously a layering polish so let's pick something to go under it... oh hey look! Diva Into The Pool is a perfect match and I haven't tried it yet either! Yay! But something was bothering me... haven't I seen that color before...?

Oh look, it's Nicole...Spotted! next to Sinful Colors Nail Junkie... almost the same, yes?

Nicole...Spotted on the left, Nail Junkie on the right.
Verrrrrrry slight differences. Nail Junkie is waaay thicker and goopier, whereas Nicole was smoother, but Nail Junkie has far more sparkles in it. Still, they're for all intents and purposes, dupes. Both cost me less than $4 so I'm not complaining.

Nicole by OPI Diva Into The Pool
Holy jeez this is a pretty color. It's a pale turquoise foil that shines like crazy. Very easy to work with and covered well.

Nicole by OPI Nicole...Spotted! over
Here it is layered. I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out, but I may want to try something different with this color in the future, you'll read why in a sec...

A different angle to see the glitter.

Now here's what I'm talking about. When I would angle my nails downward, my nails would look like a deeper, more complex turquoise glitter and I have long since pined for that look. I dunno if I'll have to just layer it again or actually try to create my own color... eeeeppp. Either way, I want this color!!

Okay gang, my lids are getting droopy, it may be time for sleeps! Have a good Friday everyone, try to get down!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. wow those really do look very similar. but i love the colour!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET! I have Nail Junkie, so I can cross the other off my list!

    BTW, I FINALLY got around to posting the award you gave me! Thanks again!!!!

    I can't wait to see your new tat :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)