Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Harry Potter Series: Nail Edition: Hufflepuff

Hello again, back with my nails this time! YEP I really GEEKED out and did my nails to match! So into it. You have no idea.

So here's the list of what I used: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening, Forever 21 Love & Beauty Yellow, Sinful Colors Let's Meet and finally a coat of OPI Black Shatter. The shatter/crackle thing is really growing on me; this is the epitome of "lazy nail art that still looks cool and like you made an effort". Nice.

I love how glossy it looks in this picture.

How's that for school pride?! Hells yeah, I probably looked crazy at work with my black and yellow eyes and nails, but whatevs, it's all for HP MANIAAAA!

All of a sudden my allergies have decided to pay me a visit so I need to go wash my face and do something else!!!! But I have one more post so stick around!

2 comments:

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)