Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Harry Potter Series: Eye Edition: Gryffindor

Hey again fanatics! Here's my newest edition for the Harry Potter series, Gryffindor! Let's talk a little bit about Gryffindor; first of all, unless you've been living under a rock, you know that Harry Potter belongs to Gryffindor, along with Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, and is so named for Godric Gryffindor. Gryffindors are known for their courage, nerve, bravery, loyalty and chivalry and their house colors are scarlet and gold. Here's a photo from Google that represents Gryffindor's crest, which depicts their house mascot, the lion.


Now here's my take!




I think that black stuff on top is the reflection of the liner on the red?? Obviously it's not there in the other pictures, so that's what I think is going on...

I spread True Gold all over the lid, then applied Soul to my brow bone. I used Passion first in my crease then I added Hot Hot Hot to intensify the red. Next I did Blacktrack as my top liner and Intense Black on the bottom only halfway and Passion on the other half on the bottom.

Here I used again my new favorite blush, BE Love Radiance, which is on top of BE Faux Tan and then BE Pretty Amazing Strength on my lips.

So what do you think of Gryffindor's look?? Again, I dunno if I could be in Gryffindor, I'm not really brave, I just like to do daring and stupid things, like jumping off a 30 foot bridge into a lake... that was fun... :D

Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this! It looks so great with your colored eyes~ And the lipstick color really makes everything complete. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray!! Griffindor has earned 50 points for this awesome look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, loverly!
    I did red and yellow Gryffindor nails for the midnight showing! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)