Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fourth of July Independence Day Nails!

Hey guys, sorry this is late, what with being on a boat and all... lol yes. Here are my super patriotic nails for Independence Day yeah! I didn't do anything for Fourth, I spent all day watching baseball waiting for the bf to get off work so we could jam on out to Copperopolis (yes, that's a real place) to go to the lake! On the way we did see some fireworks, so that was good! Up at the lake though, there was a sad time right as we were leaving; I was helping the bf out of the boat and my pointer fingernail popped right off, so I've been forced to cut my nails. Oh well.

OPI So Many Clowns...So Little Time
First off, let me just say that I hate clowns. A lot. They're really fecking creepy. Not a fan, never have been, never will be. Also let me apologize for my pointer fingernail; it looks dirty but it's just the nail glue. That was the casualty. Anyway, I started off with this color for my funky french because it's mostly white, and I wanted red, white and blue of course! It's a very lovely shade that makes my nails look so pristine and lady-like, it's just too bad about the name.

The red I used is China Glaze Pin Prick, the blue is China Glaze Blue Sparrow and the glitter is Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow.

I tried to make a firework! My other thumb looked awful, it looked more like a union jack, but this one is not so bad.

Here's just another angle.

Well what do you think of my festive nails?! I love holidays even more now, it gives me an excuse to get creative and have fun! How was everyone's Fourth!?

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. These are really cute and thanks so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute~ You had the 4th of July spirit!I did not have it this year; I was way too busy with school to worry about it. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)