Thursday, July 28, 2011

EOTD: 7/8/2011

Hey everyone, what's happening?! I'm here listening to the Giants game as I write this, desperately hoping the Giants can hang on to this lead and maybe add on some more runs before this game is over! They're playing the Phillies, whom I LOATHE with a  fiery burning passion (sorry to anyone in PA reading this) so Phuck the Fillies! Muahahaha dyslexia... Anyway, here's a look from earlier this month. I was kind of inspired by mermaids I guess, since the colors I used are really mermaid-esque and the name of one of the colors I used it "Siren" so yes. Have a look.





Inner lid: Siren. Middle lid: Steamy. Outer corner/crease: Pompous Blue. Highlight: Cultured Pearl. Top liner: On The Hunt.

Honestly no idea what's on my cheeks or lips, all I know is that they're BE products, haha! Hmm, maybe Love Radiance? And on my lips, maybe Emily Buxom? Suuree....

Ack so far so good for my boys... I don't want to say much because I don't want to jinx it! Eeeeeep. Just GO GIANTS! Yeah!!

Yay for Friday tomorrow, I'm off! Any plans for the weekend?

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Loove the colors you used in this look <3 btw I see a MAC pallete there ;] please do a post of all your MAC palettes ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute look. I'm always nervous about wearing blues.... being so blonde, I'm afraid I'll look like Mimi from the Drew Carey Show. Something I've never gotten over. lol

    you're lucky to have such a good team.
    Mariners suck. Seahawks suck. Seattle sucks.

    lol =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)