Friday, July 8, 2011

Awards!



Heyyy errrebody! It's been a while, sorry I've been MIA but I just went on a nice little mini vacay! My bf's friend's parents own a house two hours north from here and it's near Lake Tulloch so we went for a nice visit! My bf's friend is in the Marines so we don't get to see much of him or his girlfriend or even his parents who are super cool so it was nice to hang out with them for a couple of days. It was balls hot and I don't do well in heat (hehe) but it was refreshing not to have to do my hair and makeup and nails for a couple of days. But I just got my new tattoo!!! and I had to be careful in the lake and sun, making sure not to soak my arm for too long and to keep it out of the sun. I'll show you pictures soon :)

Hey look, I've been awarded!! Yeah! The first one I received from the frugalspender19, she's got an awesome blog to keep you fashionable and under budget, so check her out! There were a few different awards from her, so here goes:




Now here's what I must do:

1. Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them.
2. Post seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.
4. Let them know they've received the awards!

7 Things About Myself

1. I'm only allowed to wear black at work so I try to wear lots of colors when I'm not working.
2. I'm going to cry when I watch the final Harry Potter movie.
3. I love dark chocolate more than milk chocolate, and I absolutely loathe white chocolate (it's not even really chocolate).
4. I have a younger sister whom I'm older than by 23 months but everyone says we look like twins.
5. I like to play video games like Kingdom Hearts, Epic Mickey, Little Big Planet and Lego Harry Potter but I only like to watch more violent, gory video games (I'm too chicken to play those ones.)
6. The last concert I went to was Rammstein and I'm hoping the next one is either Incubus, Foo Fighters, Blink 182 or City and Colour (or all, I'm not picky).
7. When I buy bathing suits, I only buy the tops because I have only one kind of bottoms that I like and getting both the top and bottom is too expensive. This saves me money and I can mix and match.

I'm going to save the 15 bloggers for the end because I have another award to tell you about!!!

This one comes from kittyvixen85, check out her blog, it's pretty kick ass!!


The Rules:
1. Link back to the person who awarded this award to you
2. Share 7 Random things about yourself
3. Answer the following questions
4. Award 15 blogs

Seven Things About Me:
1. I love small dogs! Pugs are my favorite but I also love corgis, dachshunds, and french/english bulldogs.
2. I really want to color my entire head purple (or pink again) but my work won't allow it D:
3. I've never been to Disneyland during Halloween or Christmas and I really want to go for my birthday which is in October so I can see it decorated with the Nightmare Before Christmas stuff!!
4. If I ever have kids, for girls' names I'm liking Coraline and Dahlia and for boys Layne and Dante.
5. I cannot stand it when people type the beginning of a parenthesis but forget to add the last parenthesis.
6. That being said, I'm a huge grammar/spelling nazi.
7. I really wish I could play an instrument, write music/lyrics and be in a band. I think I'd be a kick ass lead singer.

Questions:
Name your favorite color – Red, pink, orange, and purple.
Name your favourite song – I don't have one favorite song, I have tons, my favorite song of the moment though is Glassjaw - You Think You're (John Fucking Lennon)
Name your favourite dessert – Anything sweet :) ice cream, cake, cookies, whatevs.
What is pissing you off? – Right now, the fact that I can't seem to locate my cuticle cutters.
When you’re upset, you? – Listen to music and write/read.
Your favourite pet – I currently have two kittehs but admittedly I love Posey more because she's more lovable :)
Black or White? – It don't matter (props to you if you get the reference)
Your biggest fear? – Clowns, going up stairs with someone behind me (I get freaked out like they're going to start chasing me and I'll trip and fall trying to get away from them), water on my face/in my eyes.
My best feature is – My eyes and skin
Everyday attitude – Glass half full
What is perfection – Chillaxing with friends, listening to good music, having a good beer (or the Giants winning the World Series last year, that was pretty epic).
Guilty pleasure – Chips, I really cannot have just one.

15 Bloggers I Award:

Okay that's it! Wow this took me an incredibly long time to post... aaaanyway, now onto all the cool stuffs!

Thanks again to the lovely ladies who befriended me and awarded me and my blog!! Thanks for reading!!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks! Are you awarding all the awards to everyone on the list, or do we pick one to post, or do you want to pick one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award doll! lol I have the same Q as Mama Laura ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz hun! <3


    xoxo
    teli
    krzteli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So late on thanking you. But thank you, really!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)